Tired of missing hot deals on Amazon.com as they were gone before you knew it?
PriceWatcher (formerly known as AmazonWatcher) is a software tool that monitors the availability and price change on Amazon items and notifies you when the price meets your threshold.
- Support US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, Japan, Italy, Spain and China Amazon stores
- Send alert email when price dropped or item in stock
- Can watch market place price
- Can save and display price history
- Can import items from your Amazon Wishlist
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X
What's new in 1.7.5
- Fixed network issue. You must update to this version for PriceWatcher to work!
- Changed application name to PriceWatcher due to trademark violation. NOTE: it is strongly recommended that you uninstall the old version before installing this new version.
- Added Italia, Spain and China store.
- Fixed the bug that price change information was not updated when watching over a long period of time.
- Added option to disable update reminder. Unfortunately you need to update to disable it.:-)
- Added option to hide menu bar icon (Mac only).
- Improved price checking speed on "too low to display" item.
- Option to import from Amazon Wishlist. Your Amazon Wishlist must be public for this to work. You can temporarily change it to public and then switch back to private when import is done.
- A few minor bug fixes.
- Option to set price target by percentage off.
- Options to show/hide/move columns in item list view. Right click on the header of the list view to show the options. Drag and drop column header to move it.
- Price display color coded by change from yesterday.
- More columns including price change, price target, etc.
- New style of price history chart. Easier to view.
- Option to batch import items by ASINs.
- Fixed the bug that "no items to be watched" message was incorrectly shown at startup sometimes.
- Can retrieve price information even when it shows "too low to display".
- Added "Reload Image" menu to Product Detail view. Useful when product image was not properly downloaded.
- Changed "Close to minimize" option on Mac to "Close to hide".
- Fixed the bug that the program crashes when switching items too fast.
- A few minor bug fixes.
- Display item title in PriceHistory window.
- Added shortcuts for Add/Remove.
- Fixed the issue that sometimes preferences are not saved when program closes.
- Fixed the bug that encoded amazon product url can not be properly recognized.
- A few other minor bug fixes.
- Added search function. Now users can find the items to watch without having to use a web browser.
- Added context menu for watch list.
- Fixed the issue that sometimes product image did not display.
- New tool button look for "Add" bar (Mac).
- Removed Store selection. Now you can watch multiple stores at the same time within the same view!
- Automatically recognize amazon locale when full URL is pasted.
- Added option to launch AmazonWatcher when system starts.
- Added confirmation on item removal.
- Fixed the issue that sorting by price was not working correctly.
- Fixed a typo.
- Added price history view.
- Added price watch for third party used items.
- Added Go To Amazon store button.
- Added "Close to Minimize" option.
- Fixed the bug that price unit was wrong for Amazon.jp items.
- Fixed "Parameters not match" warning.
- Fixed "Invalid request error" when when watching more 10 items.
- Added third party price column in list view.
- Alternating row colors in the list view for better viewing.
- Added options to not show popup alert window when watch condition is met.
- Added "Paste and Go" menu in Add box.
- Supports Intel Mac OS X 10.5 and up (as it should be from the beginning).
- Fixed the issue that when adding an existing item, there was no visual feedback.
- Changed to short product links in alert email.